The dress code at Pepin Academies is designed to promote a safe environment for students, while fostering a consistent learning setting, improving school safety and discipline.
All uniform shirts must be purchased through the approved Pepin Academies-Pasco vendor Risse Brothers 1603 Sunshine Dr. Clearwater, FL 33765 (http://bit.ly/2u4Enll). No Exceptions! Please label all clothing with your child’s name, especially shirts and jackets. Students in grades 3 through 12 will be issued uniform infractions for being out of appropriate uniform and consequences applied. Pepin Academies-Pasco will accommodate for a student’s fine motor, sensory, physical disabilities, medical needs, or religious attire requirements while maintaining adherence as steadfastly as possible to the school dress code. Please speak to administration regarding special exceptions to the dress code policy.
Official uniform shirt with the appropriate logo or Official Pepin Pride Shirt on Fridays
- Shirts must be tucked in at all times.
- Long or short sleeve undershirts may be worn under the uniform shirt.
The undershirt must be either white or matching the uniform shirt.
- Pepin Spirit Shirts may be worn on Fridays (Thursdays, if no school on Friday) and may be untucked. Students must still wear the uniform pants or skirt.
Khaki/Tan long pants or knee length shorts/skort
- Pants must be worn at the waistline.
- Shorts/Skorts must be at least knee length.
- No chains
- Pants must be worn over your socks.
- No cargo/utility pants or bottoms (no excessive pockets), No skinny or super skinny jeans
Jackets and Sweatshirts
Official Pepin Academies’ jacket/sweatshirt
- NO lettering or embellishment whatsoever may be worn on jackets other than the official Pepin logo.
Black, brown, tan or white closed-toed shoes
- Laces must be tied properly at all times.
- Shoelace colors must also be black, brown, tan or white.
Solid brown, khaki or black
- Belts must be worn and visibly seen.
- No studs, chains, sequins, flames, excess holes, etc., on belts
Brown, black or white socks must be worn.
- Socks must be worn and visibly seen.
Hats or Head Covering
No hats or head covering (i.e.-bandannas) may be worn at any time unless specifically worn for religious reasons
- A knit stocking cap or a hood may be worn to school during cold or rainy days but must be removed upon entering the school building(s)
- No sun glasses indoors.
- No large or obtrusive jewelry may be worn.
- All uniforms must be clean and in good condition.
- Students are expected to exhibit proper hygiene.
- Hairstyles and colors that are distracting (as determined by the school administration) are not permitted.
- Face paint and/or excessive makeup are not allowed
There may be specific Dress Code requirements for field trips and students/parents will be advised at the time of the field trip.